When Settings won’t open on Android phone, the user has a question in his head: “I can’t open the settings on my Android phone, what should I do”.
If this problem appears after installing any software, uninstall it.
If the bug followed after other actions, and you do not remember which ones, do not rush to do a factory reset, this will entail consequences in the form of lost data.
Phone settings not opening in 2022
- Go to Play Market or Play Store
- Type “Digital Wellbeing” in the search box
- Files will appear, one of them will have the status – installed
- Open it
- Click – delete
- In the upper right corner there are three dots or stripes, click on them and uncheck “Auto-updates”
- The settings are working!
There is a more loyal method:
- Boot in safe mode
- Press the power button until the menu appears
- Tap “Power off” and keep your finger on until a new menu appears
- Tap OK
- In the settings, launch the applications section
- Find and remove the SMS/MMS app
- Restart your gadget in normal mode
After these manipulations, the problem with closed settings should disappear. Did this guide help you?