With the SP Flash Tool, the firmware of MediaTek devices becomes very simple, the program allows you to raise light “bricks” when the smartphone does not respond to any actions from the user, but is displayed on the PC. Here you will learn what is flashing through the SP Flash Tool and how to use this program correctly.
SP Flash Tool cannot be downloaded in Russian, and in general it is not necessary if you follow these detailed instructions. SP Flash Tool can be downloaded here. Also download and extract the firmware for your device. After downloading, unpack the program and run flash_tool.exe.
SP Flash Tool firmware – step by step instructions:
- Click on “Choose” in the line “Scatter-loading” and select the scatter file from the downloaded firmware
- Open the program settings and check all the boxes in DA DL All with Checksum
- Close settings
- Select the “Firmware update” mode to update or “Download” to download individual parts of the firmware
- Click Download
- Turn off the phone and connect it to the PC using a USB cable, after connecting, the firmware installation will begin
- After the firmware is finished, a window will appear with the inscription “Ok”, close it, disconnect the phone from the PC and turn it on
Done! As you can see with the SP Flash Tool, the firmware is not as complicated as it seems. The first turning on the phone after the firmware can last up to 10 minutes! If there are any errors – write them in the comments and I will tell you how to fix them.